New online store, coming soon!

New online store, coming soon!
Stay tuned for more exciting details!

Upcoming Markets

Hi Everyone! I will be doing several markets over the weekend of August 24. Here is where you can find me...

Saturday, August 24 9 am - 2pm - Wychwood Barns Arts Market 
Sunday, August 25 12 pm - 5pm - White House Studios Arts and Crafts Sale (Part of Pedestrian Sundays in Kensington Market)
Monday, August 26 3pm - 7pm - Gifts of My Hands Summer Market (Part of the Sauroren Field House Farmers Market)
These bowls have been compared to
giant milkweed pods...they are perfect for dips, veggies, jewellry or soap!

But wait! There's more!
September 14 10:30 am - 4:30 pm - The Toronto Indie Arts Market
Saturday, September 26 9am - 2pm - Wychwood Barns Arts Market

I've linked all of these events to their specific Facebook events pages, however if you don't use Facebook (and I know that there are still a few hold-outs out there), please feel free to message me and I'll be happy to provide you with the details.