New online store, coming soon!

New online store, coming soon!
Stay tuned for more exciting details!

New Promo Video and Other Things...

Hey Everyone! It's been a while since my last post...been super-busy in production mode, mostly prepping for a few shows that I'll be doing in the next several weeks. The first show I'm in is actually this weekend...it's called Heirlooms and is set in a lovely, Victorian Style garden centre/flower shop in Welland, Ontario - so naturally I've been a bit busy creating new vases and things that would go well with outdoor/patio living.

Here is the Facebook link to the event....


In other news, I've created a new promo video containing some of my latest designs. I tried posting it on Facebook the other night but because it has musical accompaniment (Saint-Saens Carnival of the Animals - The Swan which is actually considered Public Domain)  I was prohibited from posting it directly to my page! It is actually a bit frustrating as the audio  is purely to provide some lovely music to accompany my images but the big, bad intellectual property police at Fb said "no, no, no..." Sigh...

So here it is - hope you enjoy it!