New online store, coming soon!

New online store, coming soon!
Stay tuned for more exciting details!

Updates....

Well....the mad month of weekend markets is in full swing! Last weekend I was at the Made By Hands gift show in Mississauga, and while the weather wasn't the greatest, and kept the customers away I still had a great time at the show. Met some wonderful people, made new connections, and sold quite a bit of my inventory. Check out the picture of my booth below!

Next Saturday, April 29 I'll be taking my show on the road, and will be appearing at the Mixed Blessings Arts and Crafts Show in Barrie. Click here for more information....

Finally - May and June are promising to be just as busy (if not more so) then April. I will be appearing in the Art Fusion Festival, on May 3rd, and then my Arts Market Shop will be opening sometime during the weekend of May 12. Stay tuned for more details on this one!

In June I'll be at several shows, including Heirlooms in Welland, and the Neilson Park Creative Arts Centre - Art in the Park event. Will post all the details on my events page.

As always, please feel free to respond to my posts. Provide feedback about my work, ask questions, or just drop by and say "Hello"!.

Thanks for dropping by!