New online store, coming soon!

New online store, coming soon!
Stay tuned for more exciting details!

My new website!

Well....it's been awhile in the making, but finally I've gotten it together enough to create this website. The main purpose of this site is to help promote my upcoming shows, sales, and all other initiatives that Π (Pi )Ceramic Designs is currently involved in.
It is also a way for me to highlight some of the pieces that I will be selling online. I haven't decided whether to go the Etsy.com route or set up my own online store as of yet - so if you see anything you'd like to purchase on this site, please message me and we'll figure something out!
April is going to be a very busy month for me in terms of arts and crafts shows....I am basically booked every weekend from April 6 to April 27. I will supply more details about each show in the next few days....for now, here is a small sampling of many of the pieces that will be for sale in April.
As always - comments are most appreciated!